This week’s episode of The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast features Brooke Baldwin – storyteller, journalist, former CNN television show host, and author of “Huddle.” Brooke joins The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast to share her own inspiring life story, her journey as a journalist and television show host, she talks about her recent book “Huddle”, how she’s empowering other women through her life and work, and so much more!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Brooke’s inspiring life story;
- The story of how Brooke chased her dreams and became one of the youngest hosts of a CNN show ever;
- Stories from Brooke’s career and life and you’ll hear about women she’s met and interviewed who have inspired her;
- About Brooke’s bestselling book “Huddle”;
- Some teases about the exciting things that are next for Brooke;
- And so much more.
The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, YouTube, iHeartRadio, and everywhere you listen to podcasts.
1 Girl Revolution is a social platform and podcast that highlights the stories of everyday women who are changing the world through their lives.
For more information on Brooke, her work, and/or to order her book, please visit the Huddle website.
Watch 1 Girl Revolution’s Emmy-Nominated short documentary “The Girl Inside”: