This week’s special episode of The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast features Ms. Queen Motivational of the Emmy-Nominated short documentary “The Girl Inside.” Ms. Lee Lee, Queen Motivational joins The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast to share more about her life story, she shares her experience with incarceration, and what she’s doing now. She also shares her experience filming “The Girl Inside” and Kate and Ms. Lee Lee share some behind-the-scenes stories, and so much more!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Ms. Queen Motivational’s life story;
- Her wisdom about life and how she got the nickname “Queen Motivational”;
- The story of how she became involved in “The Girl Inside” and her experience with Dr. Biagi’s life-changing class, and her experience on filming day;
- Her experience with incarceration and what she’s doing now that she’s out;
- Inspiring words of wisdom;
- And so much more.
The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, YouTube, iHeartRadio, and everywhere you listen to podcasts.
1 Girl Revolution is a social platform and podcast that highlights the stories of everyday women who are changing the world through their lives.
Watch 1 Girl Revolution’s Emmy-Nominated short documentary “The Girl Inside”: