This week’s episode of the 1 Girl Revolution Podcast features Raelynn Batdorff – survivor, Crossfit queen, mama, and entrepreneur. Raelynn has an incredible story of surviving childhood abuse and trauma, and becoming a phenomenal woman who is dedicated to helping and empowering others.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Raelynn’s powerful life story;
- How her own life journey has led her to be dedicated to helping others;
- Crossfit, her fitness journey, and why she opened a gym;
- Her entrepreneurial ventures including Mommy Necklaces;
- Stories from Raelynn’s life now including being the mama of a daughter with alopecia;
- And so much more.
The 1 Girl Revolution Podcast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, YouTube, iHeartRadio, and everywhere you listen to podcasts.